Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Search For The Perfect Baby Crib!

So, even though I do not know the sex of the baby yet, I have been looking for fun and unique things for the baby's room. Starting with the crib. I have a few ideas of what I want for either sex's nursery. For a girl I would like to do Cinderella, Lady Bugs or maybe a Celestial theme. For a boy I would like to do Trains, Space, Jungle or Noah's Arch. That is when I came across the coolest cribs.

I have fallen in love with the round cribs, though they are very expensive.

This is one of my favorite and could be used in a girl or boys room!



This is my favorite fot a little boys room!

And since I love Cinderella so much, thi sis my favorite for a girls room! Too bad it is $5,000!
I know I will have to find cheaper versions of these cribs, but keep your eye out on ebay and stuff for me! Maybe I can find a hand-me -down! For now I will keep looking!

No comments: